Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just for fun, we'll start with this. Cutest thing ever!
Neal got his other tooth 2 days ago that I thought was coming . . . and then "only" woke up twice last night . . . which is good for him :) This is the best picture I have of his teeth . . .
If you blow up this cropped picture portion, you can see 2 little white specks :) They really are teeth, promise. They're just so tiny for now, and there's so much saliva! When he was teething, he got this runny nose, so I put the incline back in his crib along with the sleep positioner so he would stay put. This is what he looked like when I left him: And when I found him one morning. I love those sleepy little eyes! Jon begged me to let him feed Neal rice cereal, so we did - once :) He got real aggressive going after that spoon! He ate 3 little servings . . . he just kept finishing it off! And then he had a normal full nursing feed. Crazy boy! What's this little face all about?Playing with Daddy in the morning At Oscar's one month birthday party. It was kickin! They napped in separate rooms for the first hour and a half, and then us parents were worn out before 7 and had to end things. It really was fun though! I love that Kaylynn bought birthday hats! Around 5 am, Neal is playing in his crib, and I'm trying to sneak in a little extra sleep on the mattress on the floor, but he keeps peaking at me! I think he wanted some attention. Last Saturday, Neal and I went and early voted, and then we met Jon at Duke Forest for a little jog. Just playing :)

10 comments:

Meghan said...

I love open mouth smiles and chubby legs. Thanks for posting...that boy makes me smile:)

Rebekah said...

i can't wait to see him in just a week or so...he has gotten so big and he looks so fun to play with. I can't believe those little teeth, growing up so fast! ...so this is the first time that i have seen your crib set up with that bedding...so cute! im so glad you went with that one.
love you,
REbekah

Kristina said...

I love all the pictures! We can't WAIT to see you guys! The picture of him in his crib in the morning looks just like this one picture of Jon when he was little! Every once in a while he looks just like Jon in a picture. Not all the time, though...he's definitely a lot like you too, Liz! =)

Kristina said...

I love the bedding in his crib, too! So cute!

Melissa said...

Good work on the teeth Neal!!! You gotta love those chubs!!

John and Melanie said...

Nothing against that picture of his legs, but can I just say that picture does NOT do justice to the real deal. They are the cutest, fattest, kissable chunkers I have ever seen in my life. YOu should measure how many inches around those logs are. So cute. Nothin better than a post with tonz of pics. Love the update!

Brandon & Amber said...

He is so cute and getting so big! Neal congrats on your teeth its always fun when they get teeth! Sounds like he is a really happy baby!

Jessica said...

Your boy is so cute. It is crazy how many pictures you take of the first one. I loved it, but my second I just don't seem to remember to take them as often. All I seem to do is just kiss on mine all day. I love how happy your boy is. It is also fun to see how yours is growing since our boys are about the same age. I am glad you update all the time. Good to see you.

Stoker Family said...

love all of the pictures. Will you tell the Osmonds to send me an invite to their blog. My email is janetstoker@yahoo.com.

Rachel Anderson said...

So cute!!!! I love your blog. Keep it up! We miss y'all.