Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My little Golfer . . . Happy Halloween!

Neal was pretty lethargic on Halloween since he had just gotten his shots, so he wasn't up for pictures . . . so my friend Tara (http://www.tarajanephotography.blogspot.com) was so nice to volunteer to take these amazing pictures of him in his costume this afternoon. He wasn't super smiley for the pictures (even though he had been all day of course!), but he was pleasant. I didn't have any little golf clubs for him, so although he is supposed to be a golfer, he can just be a little scottish man if that works better for you. I wish I would have thought to get him a little skirt and call it a kilt :) He totally pulls it off, especially with the red hair! Btw, he's not wearing any shoes because his feet are too fat for his size! I am SO lucky to have friends that are willing to snap my little guy, and they do such an amazing job! Tara, we absolutely love these, thank you SO much! And don't be surprised if I rearrange this outfit and take some Christmas pictures in it . . . everything is from The Children's Place holiday collection :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so dang CUTE!!!

Kristina said...

These pics are just DARLING! You should send them in to Children's Place. He should be a model. My parents were dying over them! They are just so cute. Austin and Savanna have outfits from that collection, too, so I think we need to get Libby one and have their pictures taken together! =)

Katie Sterling said...

Wow! Seriously you should send those pictures into childrens place and they'll want him for their model! How handsome!

Elise said...

He is adorable! I love the costume!

Rebekah said...

Oh my gosh! is this kid for real?? he is darling in all that plaid... I will definitley think of him as a little scottish man. He reminds of dad's baby picture!
love you,
Rebekah

Emily Judd said...

that is the most adorable outfit i have ever seen on the most adorable baby I have ever seen!

Shelley said...

Oh my goodness . . . these pictures should be on a postcard, or calendar, or in a photography store to show off what the photographer can do. So cute! What do you do with all these cute pictures! You have such a handsome little boy!

Courtney N said...

Great pictures! He is just too cute!

The Harrises said...

Tara well done! Although he seems like an easy kid to photograph. Very photogenic!

Jesse Edwards said...

oh my goodness!! HOW ADORABLE!!

By the way, I was thinking of you as I put on my frumpy sweater that you almost made me through away!! I need you to help my closet again! Love ya Lizzy!

Loralee said...

SO SO SO cute!

Sarah said...

I love these pictures! What a doll!

Chelsea said...

Oh my goodness. What a doll! J.R. would love this. He's a golfing fanatic. He'll be begging to have Elliot be a golfer next year for sure! Love it!

Rachel Anderson said...

Aughhhhhh! Sooooooooo cute!