Neal and I went on a wonderful, fun, amazing trip to visit my parents a few weeks ago that I'm dying to post about, but I left my camera cord to download my pictures to my computer there. So until I can get it sent to me, I will have to hold off on those pictures. I totally regret not having gotten a card reader built in when we got our computer. ANYWAY we got these pictures taken when Neal was about 9 months old by my friend Anna. Yes, she was amazing as always! But these will be our last, since she moved to Dallas a couple of months ago. I can't believe I haven't posted these yet, I seriously am in love with them! Neal is sooooo cute! These are the outfits I bought him for Easter. I couldn't decide between them, so I bought both and decided to have pictures taken :) But, he wore the green vest outfit to church on Easter since it is so colorful and spring-y. I can never decide between the cute hat and the gorgeous red hair . . .


He's a thinker!

For some reason I think this little look is so sweet!

So bright!!

This series is a compilation of his pure elation of seeing the ball I brought to entertain him . . . He LOVES balls . . . Ball was his first word after all!


Family pictures . . . many of the poses are so similar, but I just couldn't decide between all of Neal's faces even though I don't like some of them for how we look . . . whatev.

LOVES his daddy!!

Finally pictures with Mommy! I love to play with him so much. I will treasure these forever!
4 comments:
these are so precious, lizzy! i love the one where he's tipping his hat. what a little gentleman!
They are all so cute! Thank you for posting ALL of them! You have such a darling family!
with pictures this cute, how did you delay posting them??? These turned out so cute, your friend did such a good job...I love how happy and proud neal gets with that ball, such a big smile! Your family pictuers were beautiful, but those mother & son pictures really captured your love and special relationship with him...you look so pretty!
Love you,
Rebekah
Beautiful! We still need to meet that little guy!
Post a Comment