Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Neal's New Game
Neal has been climbing up on his little rocking horse and standing on it for a few days now - this is the rocking horse that I bought for $5 at a garage sale a couple of years ago that had no ears/handles. I figured I could find a dowel or something at home depot and rig it up . . . but he got big enough for it, and I still hadn't done it, so I found a spare wooden spoon and stuck it through the horse's ears - just for an explanation of why there's a wooden spoon for a handle :)
Anyway, last night Neal decided that shooting basketball from the ground was too easy and boring, so he took his game to a new level:
Also, just for another explanation, although Jon really should be writing this one, seeing as he is an immature boy when it comes to these things! But when Neal "toots" Jon will say, "what was that?" and he will answer, "Neal." And then you ask what Neal did, and and he pushes and grunts as if he were trying to do it again . . . so don't miss that subtle subplot in the video :) And I love watching him balance on the horse as it rocks . . . he is so strong!
I just love watching Neal grow . . . he makes up so many games and has all these ideas of how to have fun and what to do to "scare" us or make us laugh . . . he is SO fun and funny! We thank Heavenly Father literally every day for his sweet and fun personality. It brings us so much joy and adds so much to our lives. He is so affectionate with hugs and kisses, and I try not to think about how someday that is going to change, because it brings tears to my eyes. I LOVE the stage he is in now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ok, LOVED the video!! and i watched it before you added your text...and of course i noticed the wooden spoon ears...you are such a betty, and what a true Litster GDS!! :) I can't believe how strong and coordinated neal is--such a little athlete:) I can't handle that darling cheesy smile either, such a heart breaker! Love you and miss you and kenzie!
love, Rebekah
That was a good laugh - he is so cute! Boy through and through. I'm loving his cheese smile. How are you feeling??? Hope you're doing well - love yoU!
Neal the athlete! Who else stands up on TOP of a horse to throw a ball? And so HONEST and willing to confess. . . may it always be so!
Aunt Lisa H.
PS Congrats on your good news!
Post a Comment