Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Name . . .

As we await the arrival of our sweet baby girl, we are having a hard time agreeing on a name (again!) . . . We both love Kensington, but no one else seems to that much - not that that matters when we make the final decision - but still, I thought I'd get some other opinions just for fun. If we do name her Kensington, we will call her both Kensington and Kenzie anyway. Jon doesn't want to name her just Kenzie, and he really doesn't want to name her any of these other names. Some he's said absolutely not to, and some he might be able to be convinced of . . . but I went ahead and just posted the list I came up with a couple of months ago. So, please vote in my poll to the right! And/or feel free to leave a different idea in the comments :)

6 comments:

Emily Judd said...

I think Kensington is really cute! I wouldn't care what other people think (not a lot of people loved the name Lincoln but we used it anyway). She'll grow into her name and people won't imagine her as anything else! If you both love it then I say its a no brainer! Good luck!

marti said...

i think kensington is ADORABLE! she's clearly going be gorgeous just like her mom, so she absolutely needs a name that will fit. i think Kensington is perfect!

Christine said...

i agree...i love kensington!! do it!! if you both love it...whats the dilemma? haha :)

PS i wonder if you will have your baby before me?! Are you dilated at all? I am a 1cm...50% effaced. She doesn't seem to be going anywhere though!!

Cherie said...

I love Kensington and calling her Kenzie. It's darling :) Especially if you both agree...that's the toughest part anyway! I'm excited to see pictures of your beautiful baby girl :)

Kristina said...

I voted for Kensington, because i LOVE it, and it's always hard to find names that you both like! I also LOVE Ella! And I am so excited to meet this little niece no matter what her name is!! =)

Jesse Edwards said...

I voted for Laine. Just have to say that I love that name, and Kensington makes me think of that girl in fame that was on so you think you can dance.