Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My kids these days . . .

Kensington's swing has been tilting to the right pretty much since she was born, so I finally decided to fix it the other day. Neal LOVES using tools, so of course he jumped at the opportunity to help!
Always ready to smile for the camera! The last couple of days he has actually asked me to take his picture a couple of times :) Also, on that note, he will sometimes stop and look at himself in the mirror, and say "Oh, cute!"
Swimming at the pool last week . . . I can't even handle how cute those little ruffles on Kensi's bum are! And don't mind that try as I might, I couldn't get her top to stay down over her tummy - hehe! She got this cute, cute suit from my mother in law. She always finds the cutest little clothes for them! Kensington loves to watch people play - such an attentive, alert little thing. She always has been.
She's trying to crawl! She tucks her legs up into her tummy and then stretches out like this to go forward. Between this and rolling back to front and front to back, she can travel pretty much around our whole living room. She's only 4 1/2 months! They LOVE each other! It's so hard to get a picture of just them because she is wiggly as can be, and he doesn't like to be in one place for long. It's still in the 90's here so we're getting our pool time in! Luckily though, when we go at 10 in the morning it's actually really nice. I have so much fun with these sweet babies of mine!

5 comments:

Nikki Nichols said...

Oh my gosh.. I am so jealous that you guys are still swimming! I love love love the water and miss that about living in NC... Kensi's little outfit is priceless too!

Rebekah said...

oh my gosh! i can't handle those ruffles on that swimsuit either! She is SOOO cute, and she and neal look so similar, you can definitely tell they are brother and sister:) I hope my kids all have a similar look too. That is WAY TOO fun that yall still go swimming, such a dream! I LOVED the video, I hate how they grow out of things too, so capturing is the perfect solution. Neals cowboy shoes and basketball shorts was awesome:) And I can not believe Kensi is already trying to crawl--you have the STONGEST genetics in your kids:)
love you!
Rebekah

Kristina said...

I am jealous, too! Fun! I love that Neal thinks he's cute. =) And I wish we could get a picture of all the girls in their matching swimming suits!

Diana said...

They are absolutely precious!

Masons said...

Your babies are so adorable Liz! And I love the name Kensington. SO CUTE. Coming to Boise anytime soon?