I hate how fast my babies grow up. I really, truly love every single stage! And so, as excited as I am to see them do and learn new things, I literally shed tears when they stop doing certain things.
It's been waaaay too long since I've posted . . . maybe I'll catch up, maybe just start from here, we'll see :) It's too late to write more, but here is a little something of how my sweet kids are now. Well, yesterday:
Not quite as bouncy as Oscar, but she's got the hang of it alright! I love that she wears a flower at home and not just out in public like my girls. Unless, of course, you just put it in for the video . . . so stinkin' cute!
3 comments:
can't wait to see you and your sweet kids in person next week!!! also, note my new blog (i've all but abandoned the old one LOL)
Oh she is just so cute!! And I LOVE the football randomly entering and exiting. And the boots. =) Sure miss you guys!!
Not quite as bouncy as Oscar, but she's got the hang of it alright! I love that she wears a flower at home and not just out in public like my girls. Unless, of course, you just put it in for the video . . . so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment