Jan- sorry! I commented on these earlier, but I guess it didn't work! I've never commented before, so be patient with me... I think this is what I said... "I could sit and watch these all day! It brings back so many memories! I love it." I just watched them with Mom and Matt and Austin and we were all laughing our heads off! That was so funny!
2 comments:
Jan- sorry! I commented on these earlier, but I guess it didn't work! I've never commented before, so be patient with me... I think this is what I said...
"I could sit and watch these all day! It brings back so many memories! I love it."
I just watched them with Mom and Matt and Austin and we were all laughing our heads off! That was so funny!
sweeeeeeeeeeeetttt!!!!jon maybe you can get that hand shake down (...diet pepsi went to town....u know)see u soon luv ya
Post a Comment