Thursday, February 21, 2008

Liz's Belly

Here's Liz, showing off her stuff with the flowers and chocolates I got her for our special day (see previous posts for explanation). Can you believe she still has three and a half months to go!?

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Liz: Your belly is super cute but I gotta say, I love Jon's touch on the blog design. Jack Bauer rocks!!

Rebekah said...

Hey liz... I am so happy that you have a blog now! I hope the rest of the family cathes on:) But I can definitely tell by your web page that there is a lot of testerone inside and outside of you! J/K Jon... it looks great! I love you three so much:) And Jon, my name is Rebekah not Bekah:)But I shouldn't complain, at least I made it as one of your blog buddies. :)
love, rebekah

Rebekah said...

p.s... good job being a hot mom! you look great!
love, rebekah

Tasha Coltrin said...

I'm so glad that you have a blog. You look so good. By the way Cade and I love 24. Love the page!! I hope all is well. Sure do miss ya!!

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! It has Jack Bauer AND Valentine's Day flowers! Little Mountain DEWey is going to be a cutie paTEWey!

P.S. Now that Mr. Keifer S. is out of jail, and that the writers strike is over, what are they waiting for? Bring 24 back to TV now!

Anonymous said...

yay! I knew when I got a voicemail from you a couple months back there was something special going on! congratulations! seriously, you look hot. :)

Jessica Gillespie said...

I LOVE THAT YOU BLOG!!! Jon: Jack is definitely getting the attention he deserves. It's good to know that I'm not the only one feeling a little empty on Monday nights:) Liz you look so freakin cute I want to spit. I don't feel so far away from you guys now! Love the blog. Keep it comin!
Jess

Anonymous said...

Liz, I saw your blog link from Tara and Phil's blog, and I had to come check it out. You are so cute pregnant! I hope you're feeling well!!! Look on our blog and maybe you'll remember who I am. I was in the same student ward you were in for a while in Boise, the BIU 3rd ward. I was also Eric Litster's friend. Have a fabulous pregnancy and have fun with the new baby!!!
Our blog page is: lexanderin.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Dear Liz and Jon,
Kat is teaching me how to make comments on your blog! I'm a slow learner, but I am learning! I love your blog! Mama Fales