Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentine's Day at the Dewey Household

So, Liz decided that we should start celebrating the anniversary of our engagement (Feb. 21) instead of Valentine's Day. She likes that idea because it's more personally meaningful, and I like it because flowers and chocolates will be a whole lot cheaper the week after Valentine's! Here's what we did for Valentine's Day...
First, Jon grilled a hot dog for himself. He's quite the master at the miniature propane grill!
Liz made herself some of her famous homemade macaroni and cheese.
To top off the romantic evening, we tried out a recipe from Top Secret Recipes (http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/) for Chile's Molten Lava Chocolate Cake.
Liz adding a little extra hot fudge "for the baby". (Riiiiiiiiiiight. Whatever you say sweetheart).
The final product. (Don't worry, I have since gotten my hair cut).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jon...I'm totally digging the triple chin in the hot dog picture...which one of you is pregnant again? Ha! Love - Brooks

Katie Sterling said...

ok...it wasn't Brooks...it was really us.