Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A history of war... with food

So I found this video today and I thought it was clever, but I'm no history expert so I could use a little help. Here's what I've figured out: hamburger = America; pretzel = Germany; polish sausage = Poland; beef stroganoff = Russia; sushi = Japan; It starts with WWII and continues to the present day. Anyway, click on the link and let me know what you think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-yldqNkGfo

3 comments:

Brandon and Lesli said...

Hi Jon! It was so good to hear from you - and exciting to hear that you guys are having a baby soon! I tried to get your e-mail address a few years ago, but wasn't ever able to. If your wife is reading this - Hi! You are so beautiful pregnant - I'm happy for you and know you guys will makes great parents:) So what are you up to? Are you going to Duke? Well - have a great day - thanks for the comment!
Lesli

Anonymous said...

ok...that food was all so sick looking and that suasage....ew...that sausage totally freaked me out!

Jesse Edwards said...

this grossed me out! although I think the ravioli is the italians....glad I found your blog via Kat's blog!!! You look so cute prego!!!!