So, my sister Kat just finally made a blog, and her latest post is of their new company, Rowdy. They make the most amazing diaper bags! Everyone that I've shown can't even believe that they are diaper bags, because they are so stylish and hot, and you can also read about how functional they are! So, since I know I have a lot of moms and mommies-to-be in the audience (and others who may just want to get a baby gift that their friends/sisters will be super excited about) , I wanted to pass on the link to her blog. There's a link to the company website, where you can see more, watch a demo, or shop, at the end of her post.
I'm currently having a great debate about which one I'm going to get. Maybe I'll have to get a couple . . . Here's a little preview of what she has up.
You have to check it out!
2 comments:
oh lizzy that is really awesome of you to post such sweet things about me and my company....you always think of the nicest things...anyways, tell your readers they can also enjoy 10% off their order if they enter the coupon code "blog" when they checkout. love you! you're the best!
muah!
kat
Sweet! The bags are adorable. I'm checking out the website right now. Liz, how are you feeling? You're getting close! Is Jon gaining weight with you? You need to post some pics! You guys are great!
Post a Comment