Wednesday night, Jon took a prospective med student we were hosting to the Duke v. Georgia Tech men's basketball game. Even though it wasn't a big game, any time you get to watch Duke play at Cameron Indoor is a super fun, unique opportunity. Since this is pretty much the only picture he took that night, I thought I'd put up some memories from December.
My sister Rebekah is a senior at Utah Valley State, and they got to come play Duke! It was perfect timing since we just moved here this year. We went to the airport to surprise the team when they arrived. It was so much fun to see the look on Rebekah's face!
It was so fun to have my Dad come stay with us for a couple of days so he could be here for the game. We were getting ready to move and didn't have proper accomodations, he didn't mind, and I always love any chance I get to spend time with my Dad.
I wish we had had more time, but it was so fun to get to see and spend time with my beautiful, happy sister. We were at least able to get her hair nice and blonde in her hotel room!
We got sweet tickets to the men's game the night before the women's game from Rebekah's team, opposite the student section under the basket. We would never be able to afford those!
6 comments:
Hey Liz, I love your long hair. And Thanks about the hardwood...I ripped up all the old 800 sq. feet of tile myself!
I tagged you, just read my blog entry about the 12 things, and do the same girlee! I figured if you just did your first blog post, a tag was definitely in order!
Yeah! Liz I didn't have your number anymore and I was wondering how I was going to send you a wedding invite! Congrats! I am so excited your going to be a mom! I will chat with you soon Love ya
Lindsey Daniels aka Palmer
I'm so happy to see you guys. I was just thinking the other day that I wished you guys had a blog so I could see what was happening in your lives!! CONGRATS on the babe! You are going to LOVE him! It is really the funnest adventure being a parent. So happy to see school is going well and you're still making time to see bball games and go on romantic dates. Jon, don't ever get too busy for stuff like that and Liz, your belly is adorable. You look Fabulous!! I'll keep checking in if you don't mind! Love you guys!!
ps: I'm glad to know someone thinks scrubs is as funny as we do. Have you seen the whole musical episode? Nothing beats it! Hillarious! (K, I'm done)
Liz- It's so fun seeing those pics of us at Duke. That was the most fun experience ever! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. I also can't wait for Mountain to be born! I love you!
Rebekah
Lizzard, my friend, you are one **wicked cute pregnant woman! Sounds like you had so much fun with Bekah. I can't believe she is a senior and done with college basketball. Amazing!
You just look and sound so good. Take good care of yourself! I'm looking forward to all the baby news and all that is going on with you.
Post a Comment