I only got to see my brother Ben and Shelley's family briefly, but of course it was still so fun! Plus, I knew I was going to have a week with them when I came back in a month. We met for lunch at J-Dawgs, and for anyone that doesn't know, they have the most amazing hot dogs in Provo :) If you are ever there, you have to go get one. I recommend the Polish Sausage. Seriously, that, banana peppers and special sauce . . . yum! Jonathan, Ben and I used to meet there for lunch sometimes since I was working at the BYU Barbershop for a couple of months and Ben's office used to be kiddie-corner from there and Jon was always on campus. Jon was really sad when I told him we were there (without him). It was Neal's first time . . . too bad you can only see his feet in this picture!
We took our food to Ben's sweet new office to eat. Gwen brought her own little lunch. She is seriously such a doll! Can you believe this cuteness?!
They all love to hold Baby Neal, but they are these delicate, small little girls. He hardly fits on their laps, it kills me! Here are Halle and Gwen trying to hold him:
(He actually weighs more than Gwen who is 2)
During the wedding reception, I had to change Neal's diaper. I found an isolated place outside the bathrooms since they didn't have changing tables. There's just something about those bare chubby legs and knee socks . . .
Since I knew we would only be at Jon's family's for a couple of days over Christmas, I wanted to go visit them so they could have a little more time to spend with Baby Neal. I always have a lot of fun visiting them, so I planned a weekend up in Smithfield, Utah with them. I just realized I have just a couple of pictures of this part of the trip, so sad! Neal and cousin Savanna were loving that chair . . . they both kept trying to eat it.
With Jon's Uncle Dwayne and Aunt Jolene (I actually chose this picture for the showcase of Neal's thighs)
With Great-Grandpa Hansen
With Great-Grandpa Dewey
Watching some TV with Grandma (I normally only let him watch BYU football or general conference, but we made an exception)

We loved getting to have a random, extra visit with everyone!
1 comment:
J-Dawgs!!! Oh, the memories-
Post a Comment