Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mostly Baby Neal

He had just spit up when I took this . . . you can see how grossed out he is. Such a cute face though! Making pumpkin bread is a Fales family tradition . . . my mom always makes tons and tons and gives it away to everyone around Christmas. We even deliver it with caroling in the neighborhood. Although I will have to be patient on convincing Jonathan to add that part into our family, I have at least made the pumpkin bread every year we've been married. I even go against all that is right and good and desecrate it for my husband by adding chocolate chips, and many of our friends like it that way. Jon insisted on taking picture of this . . . it is a pretty impressive bubble with multiple little bubbles on it as well . . . sick, but funny :) I really wanted to get this picture . . . Neal in his Christmas jammies from Nana and Papa with his very appropriate bib from Michelle with his little stubbs of front teeth coming in. Neal was playing on this blanket and started rolling around, and before he knew it he couldn't get out! I love that his little arms are individually wrapped so he looks like a mummified little animal on all fours! A good shot of those top two teeth and his red hair! Such a happy little boy . . . I came home from shopping one day to find Jon going for a jog with Neal. It was so cute how he had him all bundled up in his little track suit, so I took this when they got home. Sometimes I can't find any of Neal's pacifiers . . . this was the first time, and I thought to look behind his crib. And there they all were :) Neal's first trip to get a Christmas tree! Going to Home Depot made the experience extra special for him I'm sure. I thought this was so funny how he stuck his little feet up on his toy bar! I can't get enough of this pouty face . . . it always reminds me of his ultrasound! Um . . . nothing too much to say about this, except, could he be any cuter?!?!? Ah, the innocence . . .

12 comments:

Shelley said...

such cute pictures as always! and . . . I have to say I love the pumpkin bread w/chocolate chips too!

Meghan said...

I feel like I know Baby Neal so much better. He is such a precious baby...thanks for posting so many darling pictures! I want to meet him in real life!

Kristina said...

I can't get enough pictures of him! I want to hold him so bad. And see him scoot around the floor! =) Can't wait. I laughed so hard at the pacifiers picture-- that's hilarious! I am going to get you that cd soon! We had another virus on our computer and it was gone for a few days....

Ariel said...

So, so cute. I can't believe how fast he has grown up. I especially love the one with the butt crack. He's going to make a real man's man. Keep the pictures coming!

Chelsea said...

What a cute kid.
We were a bit bummed when he didn't match with North Carolina. It was #2 on our list. I was kinda excited to move where we already knew someone. Who knows, maybe Jon will end up doing a residency in Indiana?

Camille said...

You have such a cute boy. :) And the pumpkin bread... Yum! that sounds good.

Nate & Lindsey said...

That is the cuttest little crack I've ever seen. Hope you guys are doing great. Love ya

Kelli Duthrie said...

Cute pictures... I like the butt crack shot! :) and can I just add that I think it is funny that you have a jack bauer background on your blog! haha I hope you are doing well.

Kelli Duthrie said...

oh and our blog is duthries.blogspot.com

Brett said...

Neal is such a cute kid! ... and your family recipe pumpkin bread is amazing - I will never forget that!

Chad and Lisle said...

Hey Liz,
On one of your older posts, the one about your friends wedding, there is a girl you are with and her name is Melissa. Is her last name picket? I am pretty sure she was a missionary in my mission. It looks just like her and her name was melissa picket and she is from Texas, but went to school at BYU. Anyway, it is a small world eh?
Lisle

Brianne & Jarod said...

He is such a CUTE boy! I love all these random pictures of him!! Looks like he has a cute little personality! I think it is funny that they throw their binks out of the crib. I load Ike's up with them every night before he goes to bed so that he can't run out and cry for help!!