I was able to get tons of pictures of my dad playing with Baby Neal. It was such a treat to see them playing together! My dad is so good at making him laugh! I love seeing the joy that Neal brings to him too!


We all gathered in the living room for my dad to open presents and so we could go around and say something nice about him, in perfect Fales Family birthday tradition. Neal just sat on my dad's lap almost the whole time . . . over a half an hour. And for this little wiggly baby, it was a record! He is all over the place any other time! I think he just feels so content with my dad. He did that several times during the trip, and it always surprised me!
My dad was working in his office at home, but offered to take Neal while I finished packing up. He just sat there and let my dad work, and didn't even grab at the things on the desk. I was amazed!
He caught my me and my mom taking pictures of the cuteness!
Birthday brunch sitting there and still letting him blow out his candle and eat
With cousin Abby too.
I am so happy that they have so much fun together!
2 comments:
These are pictures you will treasure forever! I can't believe that special bond between neal and dad, you can tell neal just sees dad as his friend...i love the first picture of them smiling at each other, and seeing them together really shows how much neal looks like a Fales...so Cute!
love, Rebekah
What a cute little Grandpa. They just seem bonded. There is something special there!
Post a Comment