We went up to Boise my Dad's 60th birthday, and it was so much fun! Hopefully I will put several posts up about our amazing trip! First off, my dad, Matt, Michelle, and I went up to Bogus Basin for some spring night skiing (for Dad and Michelle) and boarding (for me and Matt). My mom was so nice to keep Neal at home for me! It isn't often I get to go snowboarding twice in one year, but we went at Christmastime as well as this time. It was so nice to go relatively close together, because the second time, I was so much more comfortable on the board., although still very slow. Matt and Dad were so nice to hang back with me :) I just love being outside, and it was beautiful! This is all of us inside when we were done.
Michell wouldn't get up for a picture with me because she was burying her arm . . . hmmm.
Me and Matt . . . I still can't believe he's 16 and taller than me . . .
We got her up finally!
Here with my dad . . . thanks for taking us!
1 comment:
so fun! I am so jealous because i haven't been skiing since 8th grade i think! these are the cutest pictures...and that made me laugh about michelle, but seriously, why was she burying her arm?
love you!
REebakh
Post a Comment