Sunday, April 12, 2009

Rebekah's Baby Shower

My mom put on a baby shower for my little sister Rebekah who is due in July with a sweet baby boy! It was so, so fun of course. Yummy food, pretty decorations, and tons of girls getting together to give BABY presents and talk BABY! I love it. The Food: The group about a half hour into the shower . . . more came later, wish we had everyone in this picture! Our nieces Emily and Abby. Emily was in a cast because she broke her elbow, and Abby put on her sling so they could be twins . . . they are about 6 months apart in age and such cute friends!This is what I got Baby Boy Peterson . . . I found it before I knew they were having a boy, but had to buy it just in case they did :) It is so perfect for Rebekah and Doug's baby, with them being so athletic and stylish and everything. It's a Puma warm up suit in size 6-9 months. Seriously, I can't wait to see him in it! I bet he'll be ready to dunk by then :) So, this is THE chocolate Costco cake. Rich, chocolatey deliciousness, this thing weighs several pounds and is a frequent addition to our parties. Especially when Kat's around, but any Fales girl can appreciate this. Anyway, this picture of Rebekah and Kat cracks me up!Baby Neal got to come to the party too . . . sure love him! I had to end with this picture . . . I just LOVE it! All surrounded by gifts and looking like she couldn't be happier, it makes me smile. I love you Boks, and I'm so excited to meet the little guy, and for you to get to be a mommy!

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

That was such a fun recap of my special day. I was so happy to be able to celebrate my future babe with you and all my sisters! It was such a special weekends overall...and I had so much fun registering with you! You are such a good mom and I sure hope I will be too:) I love that little PUMA outfit you got me, I don't know if i will be able to handle how ucte my son will look in it!
love you!
Rebekah...BOKS -- so funny, i hadnt heard that name in years!

Rachel Oswald said...

I'm glad you had such a fun trip - I love getting together with my sisters. I love that little PUMA outfit too, nice pick! It was good to see you Saturday - baby Aiden misses you caressing his head and checking out his ripped legs :)

Kristina said...

How fun! It will be so much fun to all have boys so close in age! Wow. I just love the pictures of Neal with your dad! They are so so cute! I love the ones in his white shirt and tie. Oh my gosh he is just too adorable. Miss you guys!

marti said...

ok, so this has nothing to do with the shower post, but i just wanted to say i love your mom's kitchen! it's so friggin cute! random, i know, but that's me!

Tracie Frost said...

Wow! You had a fun week! I'm so glad you got to go. I never like to travel by myself with my kids! I love all those pics of Neal with your dad. And Rebekah looks amazing - are you sure she's really pregnant? :)

So we're headed down your way the second weekend in May. Will you guys be around? We're bringing Laurie Jayne and Adam with us.

Melissa said...

Looks like so much fun. You look beautiful as usual Liz and Neal's looking so grown up. He's your cute little buddy. All the little boy Fales cousins are gonna have some fun in the upcoming years!!!!