Monday, April 2, 2012

A project and my cute kids

I am attempting to organize my pictures on my computer . . . again. I gave up a couple of years ago when I felt overwhelmed by it, and so pretty much since we got married I have dumped my memory cards onto my desktop computer (for which there is no good location in my new home), made a back up CD, and left the chaos behind. I haven't printed any pictures for the empty photo albums boxed up downstairs, and it stresses me out beyond belief to think of trying to find a certain occasion or picture. I got this new laptop for Christmas as well as a portable external hard drive, so I am set up and need to start from scratch. AHHHH!! I am working backwards however, so that it makes part of my life in pictures accessible, and so I can always keep caught up with the present and go further back when I have a block of time here and there. There will definitely be an exclamation of victory when this process is complete!
Since I've gone through a few files, I found these and was in love! 
Neal helping Kensington up after she fell (of course!) running out to ride the horses at my parents' ranch.


And although I wish my kids were fully clothed in this one, I have never seen a sweeter embrace . . . they mess with each other a lot but then have these precious moments. I'm so blessed to be a part of it all!


No comments: