Pizza
Thursday night, my parents were in Orem at Rebekah's senior basketball banquet, so a group of us went on a little outing of our own. First we all loaded into my parents Tahoe and headed to Flatbread Pizza (best pizza ever, LOVE the plain cheese!)
Michelle and I are in the back somewhere . . .

All piled in

Michelle and Angela eating their lemons ( love those faces!)

Jon being tough or something . . .

Jon, me, Michelle, Angela, Matt, Marie and Scott.
Give me a break on my "crazy eyes." Although I had so much fun with my family that night, it was rough for a few minutes at a time . . . I blame my intermittent emotional anxiety and moodiness entirely on my pregnancy (although my sweet, patient hubby may challenge that!)
Candy
Next we stopped at a candy shop in the cute shopping complex there and Marie was inspired by the song "Lolipop" playing over the speakers and proceeded to sing and bop/dance along with the music. Here at 37 weeks pregnant, what a doll!
Crud
I had never played this game before, but it is a fun way for lots of people to be able to use the pool table at once! It goes something like everyone is in an order, and you have to be standing on either end of the table and hit the colored ball with the white ball before it goes in the pocket or stops. If the colored ball does either of those things before you can hit it, get a letter and when you get one letter and once you get c-r-u-d you are out of that round. Here are Jon and my brother-in-law Scott when they were the only ones left.
Karaoke
We also fortunately got come karaoke in. We don't always sing this off, I promise. Gotta love it!
"All Shook Up" by Jon and Matt - where does Jon get this stuff?
"Runaround Sue" by Liz and Matt (this actually is embarrassing for me, so I'm not exactly sure why I'm posting it for the world to see? And no, that rhyme was not intentional)
"Unchained Melody " by Angela and Marie
4 comments:
omg, i cant believe justin and i couldnt come to pizza and the candy shop...and everything else...cause we were babysitting....uuuggghhhhh....you guys look like you had so much fun....so jealous! i love you guys! cant wait for july!
love you,
kat
Looks like you had such a great time!!! And I love your little belly! How great that you got to come home for some time!
Liz-- This is the best blog ever!!!... stupid basketball thing! I can't believe i missed all the fun! I seriously watched every movie thing, i love you so much!!!
love, rebekah
Why do I look so serious singing Unchained Melody??!?
Post a Comment