Thursday, July 31, 2008

16 lbs. 14 oz.

No, I am not joking! Today was Neal's one month check up - well, he is now 6 weeks and 3 days old. He measured 24 and 1/2 inches long and weighed in at 16 lbs. 14 oz. That's pretty much 17 lbs. How on earth is this possible?! Although we can't quite grasp it, I admit we are quite proud of our little man. The little cutie is off the charts. This was last week when we got home from Utah and his size 0-3 months pajamas were cutting off the circulation at his wrists and his feet were squished in the booties, so we had to put him in his 3-6 months ones. As you can see, they fit him perfectly here, but he doesn't have much room to grow! Unfortunately, most of his 6 months clothes are winter. It's going to be a hot September!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Holy shamoly! I had to go look on Austin's chart, and he was 16 lbs. 9 oz. at his 9 month check up! That is so funny! What a kid.

Jesse Edwards said...

HOLY COW!!!! So are your arms getting nicely toned from carrying him around?

Shelley said...

What a little cutie! Love the stripes! I will never be able to get over how big he is. He is such a little man.