I have had the hardest time blogging since we've been gone . . . We have been so much fun with our families and friends! So here is a start on some of the memories we've made . . .
Neal's First Airplane Ride (well really this is him in the airport). He did so good on the airplane! Although I felt people's eyes boring into me as we got on with a baby, he only cried for a minute or two and then slept for almost the entire time!
So tired . . .
Here's Neal and Papa . . .
My dad is so amazing. I love his smile and how excited he is to see me and Jon and of course baby Neal! He is such an amazing example of love and sacrifice and hard work and fun. I hope so much that Neal gets to know him really well so that he can learn from him. While we were there we got to watch some home videos from when he was a kid, and he was such a funny kid, he just looked so carefree and would just be so silly for the camera and make funny faces . . . I love seeing that side of him, I can see it in him now . . . anyone that's seen my dad dance will understand! We have so much fun together. He sure knows how to make people feel loved. I feel so blessed that he is my dad and my child's papa!
Me with my baby boy all scrunched up . . . I love holding him like this! He's so beautiful and snuggly! Oh please don't grow up little Neal, I want to snuggle you forever!
Jon and Neal before one of our many family dinners . . .
My niece Emily with her newest cousin, after they went swimming at Ball Manor. Well, Neal and I just watched from the grass, but it sure looked fun!
Ben and Shelley's kids . . . Gwen, Abby, and Halle with Neal. I love those sweet little girls!
My sister in law Charity and Neal. She was so sweet to him, and I can tell how much she loves him. He's so lucky to have so much family who love him!
My niece Melissa and Neal. She's such a great little babysitter! She's so good with babies, and loves to hold them. Neal seemed pretty happy to be held by her too!
On another thought, before dinner, Matt was peeling potatoes, and apparently potato juice sprayed him in the eye. He donned these as a future precaution. What a nut! He always makes me laugh! We also had a lot of fun watching movies in the food storage room on the projector screen and clearplay. Love it!
Pretty much the first time we dressed him in real clothes. My little boy, looking so grown up!
The cutest little outfit that Kaylynn gave him. What a little babe!
Well this is just the beginning. I have so much more (I especially want to post pics of Neal with everyone that held him), but here's some fun to start! Thanks for checking in, and sorry about the long hiatus!
So tired . . .
Here's Neal and Papa . . .
My dad is so amazing. I love his smile and how excited he is to see me and Jon and of course baby Neal! He is such an amazing example of love and sacrifice and hard work and fun. I hope so much that Neal gets to know him really well so that he can learn from him. While we were there we got to watch some home videos from when he was a kid, and he was such a funny kid, he just looked so carefree and would just be so silly for the camera and make funny faces . . . I love seeing that side of him, I can see it in him now . . . anyone that's seen my dad dance will understand! We have so much fun together. He sure knows how to make people feel loved. I feel so blessed that he is my dad and my child's papa!
Me with my baby boy all scrunched up . . . I love holding him like this! He's so beautiful and snuggly! Oh please don't grow up little Neal, I want to snuggle you forever!
Jon and Neal before one of our many family dinners . . .
My niece Emily with her newest cousin, after they went swimming at Ball Manor. Well, Neal and I just watched from the grass, but it sure looked fun!
Ben and Shelley's kids . . . Gwen, Abby, and Halle with Neal. I love those sweet little girls!
My sister in law Charity and Neal. She was so sweet to him, and I can tell how much she loves him. He's so lucky to have so much family who love him!
My niece Melissa and Neal. She's such a great little babysitter! She's so good with babies, and loves to hold them. Neal seemed pretty happy to be held by her too!
On another thought, before dinner, Matt was peeling potatoes, and apparently potato juice sprayed him in the eye. He donned these as a future precaution. What a nut! He always makes me laugh! We also had a lot of fun watching movies in the food storage room on the projector screen and clearplay. Love it!
Pretty much the first time we dressed him in real clothes. My little boy, looking so grown up!
The cutest little outfit that Kaylynn gave him. What a little babe!
Well this is just the beginning. I have so much more (I especially want to post pics of Neal with everyone that held him), but here's some fun to start! Thanks for checking in, and sorry about the long hiatus!
6 comments:
Yeah ... I know, we are still trying to get into this blogging thing. Looks like you three are doing really good. Jon - you look good with a little meat on you!
We will definitely need to do something soon ... east coast is all about the fun!
It was so good to see you! it had been so long. And he is such a sweet baby!
So glad you're having a good time! Airplane rides with a new baby are pretty dicey...unfortunatly it only gets harder as they get older. Liz, you look so good and happy and Jon you have some sweet guns-Since when does a first year medical student have time to work out?
Wish we could have met you guys in Utah. Say hello to my fam at PVP, I miss them!
it was so fun to see you guys and hold Neal. What a handsome boy. I really can't wait until you email me that recipe(s) . . . from his baby blessing!
He is so beautiful you guys. I can't wait to see him in real life. Is his hair really that red? He's so cute--
I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures...your blessing was so special..i miss you guys! I love that neal is starting to have his eyes open more, and his little clothes are darling...love you!
Post a Comment