Neal looked so adorable after church yesterday, I took literally about 100 pictures. Here are a couple of my favorites. He is really such a happy, sweet little boy. He is so good and only usually cries when he needs something.
Can't get enough of those tiny toes!
The happiest mama in the world!
So Ive been out of town in Lake Powell for the last little while, and I feel like the worst sister because you have posted so many precious things since I left and I haven't said ONE THING!! Well, first of all...he looks like a cabbage patch doll! Or a doll of sorts...what color are his eyes? They look like a deep blue but i can never really tell with babies...that burping video was so precious..and the smile is gonna break a lot of hearts! I love how you dress him...come up here this weekend...please?!?! Love you! Rebekah
He really is an adorable little boy! I love how you do his hair! And that little church outfit is darling! You have every right to take 100 pictures of that little guy!
5 comments:
Yea for pictures of Neal! He looks so grown up since we last saw him! He is SO cute. We need to skype soon!
I can't believe how cute your little family is! Liz you look so happy and I love blogs so we can keep up on how your little man is doing!
So Ive been out of town in Lake Powell for the last little while, and I feel like the worst sister because you have posted so many precious things since I left and I haven't said ONE THING!! Well, first of all...he looks like a cabbage patch doll! Or a doll of sorts...what color are his eyes? They look like a deep blue but i can never really tell with babies...that burping video was so precious..and the smile is gonna break a lot of hearts! I love how you dress him...come up here this weekend...please?!?! Love you!
Rebekah
He really is an adorable little boy! I love how you do his hair! And that little church outfit is darling! You have every right to take 100 pictures of that little guy!
Adorable! We miss our cute little neighbor!
Post a Comment