Saturday, May 30, 2009

The rest . . .

We got to go on an airboat ride, and I really was amazed! The canals were so low on water, but the boat still went right through them completely smoothly. We saw lots of baby alligators. I didn't have my camera, but I wanted to mention it anyway since it was such a cool experience :) We also took a drive in the back of Dave's truck to look for alligators but didn't have too much success. I think it is the funniest thing to see cattle grazing in the palm trees! I can't believe this is the view from the Wright's backyard . . . so beautiful. Kaylynn, Tarah, and me . . . What can I say?! I love having 2 more sisters, I don't know what I would do without them . . . they are honestly the best friends I could ever dream up. I LOVE YOU GIRLS!! Deweys, Osmonds, Wrights . . . so far . . . So many fun reunions ahead! Thanks Wrights for hosting this one!

No comments: