I didn't realize Neal would even be interested in the zoo until he started begging Jon to take him outside every morning to look at the horse behind their house. Fortunately Tarah knows the zoo really well, so we made good time and knew where everything was. The coolest part was definitely the giraffes, although for some reason I loved the rhinos! This is Neal discovering the giraffes. When he gets really excited, he'll point and make this funny sound ah-h-hh with this little vibration. It's hilarious!

He always crosses his little feet in his stroller and car seat!
I love the way he is studying everything . . . classic Neal face.
Oh yes, and the biggest news of the trip was cutting about 12 inches off of Tarah's hair! She let me chop it off, and she donated it to Locks of Love. She has some of the most beautiful hair I've ever seen, she can do anything with it, and it looks amazing! I love it this length!
Why my arm . . . 
1 comment:
i love when parker crosses his feet too...it reminds me of when he was in my tummy!!
Post a Comment