Monday, May 10, 2010

Just a little something . . .

I just wanted to posted at least a little something before I go to bed! This is a picture my mom and I agreed we had to take . . . Kensington just looked too sweet in that nightgown on that matching pink blanket! I think she looks a lot like me as a baby in this picture . . . I'll have to dig out a baby picture and scan it so you can see! On the blanket I made her . . . her eyes were open this time so I wanted to get another one! And you can see her tiny little feet :) Neal is so incredibly sweet with Kensington! She was just laying there sleeping and he set that ball right there in front of her . . . you know that it's because if anything would make him happy, it would be someone giving him a ball! I told him how sweet that was for him to give her a ball to play with, and I explained that she was too tiny to actually hold and play with the ball and other toys, but that she loved looking at them, so it makes her so happy when he gives her things. He really did not want to smile for this picture though! I LOVE these kids!!!!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

So sweet Liz.

Melissa said...

Loving all the pics from the past week or so Liz. Kensington is so sweet and she's lucky to have such a great big brother. Hope you're doing well and loving that little sweetness.

Kristina said...

That is the cutest thing! I love hearing about how they interact. =)