Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Little Miss Kensington in all her glory . . . and family :)

Here they are!! Tara finished these pictures for us, and they are ready to be displayed! Note that I am not afraid to overload a post with pictures :) I am so grateful for my beautiful, healthy family . . . I have an amazing, loving husband, the sweetest son (he's constantly coming up to me and saying, "Hi, Mom, I love you"), and an angelic, cuddly little daughter. Sooooo blessed!
I can't handle the sweetness of her tiny toes! My favorite thing to do with my newborns is to look at their tiny, miraculously PERFECT toes and fingers and legs and arms . . . such a miracle. I couldn't resist these next two . . . obnoxious as ever, but so fun! I wanted so badly to capture the sweetness that Neal has with Kensington . . . but we were lucky to get this shot :) He was pretty wild and would only give her the quickest little pecks for kisses, and wouldn't just sit and be sweet with her like he always does . . . so I'm extremely glad we got this one! The blanket I made for her . . . hours and hours of love went into that one, those dang stretchy, soft, slippery, yet beautiful fabrics! SUCH my little bundle of joy! I love her tiny hand peeking out in this one! Family Pictures Do I look tired to anyone else? P.s. I didn't think about how my 6-day postpartum stomach was going to show so much . . . definitely totally relaxed and hanging over my jeans . . . oops! We are all thrilled and amazed to have her here!

9 comments:

jodie said...

Oh for crying out loud...what a BEAUTIFUL family! The pictures are all awesome, Liz!

Emily Lynn said...

Love them all!! Kensington is beautiful!! All of you look fab!! Congrats again!!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Those pictures are just adorable. She is beautiful. I am in love with the one of Neal being so tender to his sister! And you lady look FANTASTIC!!!

Kristina said...

Love that red flower! ;)

Courtney N said...

You have a gorgeous family! Congrats again!

The Manwarings said...

I don't know what you're talking about... Tired with your tummy hanging over your pants. You look great! And your family is beautiful. Kensington is so precious. Can't wait for more pictures.

Rebekah said...

so beautiful!! I can not wait to meet her and hold her...i LOVE LOVE LOVE that one iwth the white hat and big flower...not obnoxious at all!
love you, Rebekah

Gibb Family said...

Those are so stinking cute!

Tarah Wright said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them all! LOVE the flowers - gorgeous! Could your family be any more beautiful? I think not! Miss you!