Here's my sweet little Kensington in the swimming suit that my friend Kaylynn gave her. I can't get enough tulle! Does she look like she has the sweetest little personality? Because she does :)

This is a good picture to show it . . . Kensington was
14 lbs. 8 oz. and
24 inches long at her 2 month appointment! Off the charts for weight, but 5 lbs. lighter that Neal was at his 2 month check up :) Click
here to see my post about his 2 month check up for comparison :)



This little angel eats, lays around and kicks her legs for a while, fusses a little when she gets sleepy, I wrap her up and give her her paci, she gets drowsy, I lay her down, and she drifts off to sleep. Seriously?? Who knew babies actually did that?! It is funny how calm she is though, considering how active she is with her little arms and legs, and she'll roll herself onto her side and back too. But, she was super active in my tummy, so I guess it makes sense! I LOVE having this little girl in my life. Getting to be her mommy is such a gift! I still have times where I ache because I can't give her everything - all of my attention and time - but the time I spend with her is so precious, and I feel so incredibly, naturally connected to her. She makes me so happy!
6 comments:
she looks so cute in that swimsuit~ I love her
She is SOOOO beautiful Liz! She is such a little mix between you and jon...in some pics I see one, and other pics another! The real test is when I FINALLY get to meet your angel...less than a month! I can't wait!
love you!
Rebekah
What a DOLL!!! I just want to pick her up! I love her cute little smile. =) It's so crazy to me that I haven't even met her yet-- can't wait!!
Liz...she is SOOOO stinkin' cute!! I love it...!! And, I am totally with ya...can't get enough tulle!! I totally make infant tutu's!! Congrats, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name!!
She is beautiful Liz! What a sweet addition to your family.
I totally see Neal in her! What a cutie!
Post a Comment