
During our spring break in Boise, I went with the other in-laws/out-laws to the Rowdy warehouse and played airsoft, the greatest game/activity ever invented! (You might have guessed that I would enjoy an activity that mimics urban warfare from our blog's background.) For those of you who are unfamiliar with airsoft, it's similar to paint-ball, but the guns fire plastic BBs (at a painfully high velocity, I might add). These particular guns are battery-powered and fully-automatic! The Rowdy warehouse is the ideal place for an airsoft battle, with two levels and a layout similar to the buildings on the 007 video game. In case you're wondering, that isn't a birthmark on my left cheek (or on Doug's right hand) - the BBs break skin when they hit it directly, and sometimes even through clothing, as proven by the blood stains on my pants. Despite the pain, the game was a absolute blast. My one wish is to play as often as possible when we return to Boise in July (but maybe I should invest in a face mask before then).
1 comment:
Jon-
I can't believe that you can see the battle wounds. That was so fun. We'll definitely have to do that again.
-Doug
Post a Comment