Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cruz

These are just some pictures of us hanging out with Kat's son Cruz the week we were in Boise. 2 months old, and I believe 15 or 16 lbs.? Wow. What a cutie!
I love watching Jon play with babies and kids. He's just so good at it, and he loves it. I am SO excited to see him be a dad! I'm so lucky I'll get to be a parent with him.
I think Cruz is hitting Michelle in the nose, I'm not entirely sure . . .
I have no idea what Cruz is doing here, but I just think babies making faces are hilarious.
My dad with my niece Eva. She is so funny for pictures, she is always posing! They were in the living room because she had been laying by the fireplace on this bear rug and tipped over the grate under the fireplace. She frantically ran up to my Dad and brought him over to show what happened. She had serious concern on her face, she was obviously worried that she had broken something and needed my Dad to fix it. He did, and relief and a big smile swept over her.
Jon and my niece Halle. I had to get a picture of them together, because Halle loves Jon so much. She just has so much fun with him and you can just tell she trusts him. When we lived in Utah, we would go over to Ben and Shelley's house all the time, and when we got there, she would literally run right by me and in her cute little voice say, "Jon!" and run right into his arms for a hug. What's up with that?
Kat, Cruz, and me at the lunch at Ball Manor after Cruz's baby blessing. I think he had had a long day :) Oh, and he never cries, he is such a fun, happy baby, but sure enough he cried all through his blessing. It was such a sweet moment to be able to be there with Kat and Justin and most of our family to see him be blessed and hear Kat bear her testimony of eternal families. I feel so lucky I got to witness it. I am so thankful that I know that through God's power we can be sealed together in the temple and have eternal happiness together. It gives me such strength and peace. Especially having a baby coming in less than 2 months, it was extra special to experience that and imagine us with our baby and Jon blessing him. So beautiful!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

You and Jon will be such good parents! Abby and Halle LOVE you guys . . . Gwen will too someday. It was so fun to see you in Boise. I am so happy to be a part your family.

Katie Jane said...

Jon, this is Katie Merrill Young. Chelsea told me that you had a blog and that I needed to check out what you are up to! I am so glad you are so happy and doing so well!

Camille said...

Hi Liz, I'm out blog hopping and found you from Kat's blog. I have to tell you cause I didn't tlkt o you at Cruz's blessing, but you are a DARLING pregnant women. You looked so cute! But then All the fales women are beautiful. It was good to see you.