Monday, April 7, 2008

Secret handshakes

Here are a couple of secret handshakes that Michelle (my youngest sister-in-law) has taught me:
I've been working on this one for a few years now...
This is one we invented on the way to the airport to drop off Liz...

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Jon, you're a dork. Just kidding, you're cool! And Austin wants to do it, too. The bottom one reminds me of Scrubs...don't Turk and Elliot do a secret handshake like that?....

Jon said...

I have no idea. When I say that "we" invented the handshake, I mean that Michelle invented the handshake. My only contribution was the word "snow" at the end. Michelle just told me to choose a word, so I looked at the mountains and said, "snow". It really doesn't make any sense. Why do Turk and Elliot have a handshake anyway? It seems more like something Turk and J.D. would do.

Rebekah said...

i love this post!!! It makes me miss Michelle so much! .... and john! :)Love you! Rebekah

Chelsea said...

Oh Flip, you guys are funny. BTW, I love the kareoke! You guys ROCK! Liz, your belly is adorable! You look Great! Glad you had a good spring break, it's always awesome to get back home when you're so far away!

Chad and Lisle said...

Jon,
What's happened to you. I let you leave me and go off to school all by your lonesome (well, with Liz of course), and this is what happens. I was sure that you were officially my first gay cousin, but then I saw that sweet airsoft picture and knew you couldn't be. I guess I still think you are the man.......mostly.

Anonymous said...

omg that is so precious....it makes me miss little bell SO BAD! love it!