Saturday, May 31, 2008

Parker

I'm so sad I don't have any pictures actually with Parker yet (due to the fact that I haven't even MET him), so I stole a couple from my sister Marie's blog and putting them up here. What is with my nephews that are so handsome from the minute they are born? Good thing our son will be too, otherwise we might feel left out :) Here is Marie holding Parker (Marie, you look beautiful and still glowing by the way!) The proud grandpa - I love and couldn't resist this picture, because it captures my dad perfectly! "Da Fales" with the babe Scott, with an obvious connection to his son, Parker looks captivated "Praying Parker" which Scott admits to having posed . . . Fair enough, it's still adorable! Can't wait to meet him in a month!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Liz-- Your baby will be so Handsome too! I know he wont be left out!! (Luckily all our kids will have some Fales gene in them, and how could that go wrong?? :) )This was a really sweet post... now hurry and have your baby so I can come down and see you again! Love you!
Rebekah

Kristina said...

Wow--he is cute, too! I love the prayer! =)

Shelley said...

Oh I hope you have your baby soon! He will be so handsome also . . . I don't think it is possible for a Fales to not be.