Sunday, April 25, 2010

39 Weeks and 1 Day :)

Although it is not even 8:15 pm, I am all ready for bed and going to sleep as soon as I write this! I decided that although there are things I want to do - such as finish the crib bedding I'm making - my top priority right now should be sleep. So after a couple of late nights, we're going to bed super early to try to catch up! Since I have neglected to post any other pregnancy pictures of me, I had Jon take this one after church today so you can see how the baby (and I!) am growing! Baby girl should be here any day . . . but I am happy to wait!

8 comments:

the rutledge's- said...

Like I said the other day...You are an adorable pregnant woman! Seriously. And, I am so sorry we haven't done the bows yet!

Cherie said...

Oh Liz you're beautiful! Seriously, I'm not sure that baby bump could get any cuter. Good luck this week! We'll be saying some prayers for you :)

Emily Judd said...

Wow! You are so beautiful! I wish I looked like that even when I wasn't pregnant, let alone 39 weeks!!!!!

Shelley said...

You look great! I am so excited to for her to come. Good luck on choosing her name . . . that part is so hard!

Kristina said...

You're adorable!! Can't wait to see her! =)

Rachel Anderson said...

Gorgeous photo! I think your tummy is smaller this pregnancy than with Neal. Are you measuring smaller?

Lizzy said...

Thanks you guys, you are so nice!! I feel so weird posting a picture just of me, but people had been asking . . .

Rachel - I actually measured smaller with Neal (usually one week small or right on) and have been measuring a week ahead with her most of the time, but I am weighing 20 lbs. less than I did when I delivered Neal (so far - we'll see how much time I have to put more weight on!) but I haven't had the swelling this time which makes a huge difference, although probably not in my stomach :) I don't know what the deal is there, but even Jon says my stomach is smaller this time!

Brianne & Jarod said...

You are GORGEOUS!