Yesterday, while Jon was getting ready for school, Neal picked up his contact case from the bathroom drawer and said, "Contacts, Daddy." We had no idea he knew what contacts were, or how to say that word . . . but he did! He does things like that all the time . . . he picks up on everything! Anyway, he wanted to put contacts in too, so Jon got him one of his extra cases and he has been playing with them so much! I got this video this morning. My favorite part is how he blinks after he pretends to put them in, just like Daddy does. I can't handle the cuteness!
5 comments:
Oh this is too much! How CUUUTE!
What a smart boy! (Just like his parents!) I can't believe how big he is getting! He is such a cutie! Good luck with the delivery! She will be here any day now!!!
Ok Liz that is seriously the best! That's sooo funny, I love the blinking!
that's darling!
Oh my gosh! Savanna does that all the time with mine and I think it's hilarious! SO CUTE!! =)
Post a Comment