Natalie: "Don't make me sit next to him!"
"Maybe I'll touch him and see if he will be nice"
"He looks nice enough . . . Cute smile and mischievous eyes . . ."
"Here, are you happy?"
"Ok, can this PLEASE be the last picture? I'm trying REALLY hard to make this look like I'm having fun . . ."
"Later Neal . . . see ya when you can crawl!"
Before dinner last Sunday, we just HAD to take more pictures of these two. They were even dressed in coordinating outfits, perhaps through inspiration, because we didn't even call each other :) Can't wait for Baby Osmond to join the fun!
3 comments:
I can't believe you are coming tonight! Doug and I are so excited! So, I think Neal's sweater matches his new bedding...i can't wait to see your nursery! Love you!
Rebekah
These pictures of Neal are so cute...surely I have the most handsome grandsons of any grandfather in the entire world! Thanks so much for all the pictures and comments about Liz, Jon and Neal...they are so fun to read and help me understand your "life with Neal" so well.
Love always, Dad/David/Papa
He is growing so big! How long are you planning on staying out there? I bet your mom wishes that little man was closer!
Love you
Lindsey
Post a Comment