Meet Natalie Sage. Age 11 months. Beautiful brunette. And, just about Neal's size. This is them on Sunday after dinner.
The Wright's are moving to Florida on Monday. I can't say much more about it now because I'm not in the mood to cry. However, Neal and I spent all day there today trying to get as much hanging out time in as possible. We thought it was funny how they weigh close to the same (Natalie's got about 3 lbs. on him) but she was born at 10 lbs. 1 oz., she just grew MUCH slower. So, we decided to get them down to their diapers and check out the weight distribution. I can't decide between these pictures, so here you are.
Hand holding
"Sweet belly button!"
"Why are you just sitting there? Come play!"
"I'm a baby, this gut is cute!"
Wow.
Neal likes to stand up sometimes. He really will stand himself up depending on how I'm holding him. Check out those legs!
I'm sure they'll be great friends growing up even though they'll live apart. We just can't go too long without seeing the Wrights!
The Wright's are moving to Florida on Monday. I can't say much more about it now because I'm not in the mood to cry. However, Neal and I spent all day there today trying to get as much hanging out time in as possible. We thought it was funny how they weigh close to the same (Natalie's got about 3 lbs. on him) but she was born at 10 lbs. 1 oz., she just grew MUCH slower. So, we decided to get them down to their diapers and check out the weight distribution. I can't decide between these pictures, so here you are.
Hand holding
"Sweet belly button!"
"Why are you just sitting there? Come play!"
"I'm a baby, this gut is cute!"
Wow.
I'm sure they'll be great friends growing up even though they'll live apart. We just can't go too long without seeing the Wrights!
4 comments:
his little belly is so cute!
Well, it looks like Neal has Jon's new gut.
i can not believe how big he his! So chunky and cute...i can not wait to see him again! I love you! Rebekah
UNBELIEVABLE! I just had Ike weighed at the Dr.'s office the other day and he was 20lbs 4oz. WOW! He sure is a cute "little" guy!
Post a Comment