Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Neal at 2 Months

So last week, I wanted to get some real pictures taken of Neal (in case his red hair falls out!). So Thursday morning, I went to my friend Anna's house and she took these pictures for us. Unfortunately Neal was having a rough day. He wasn't very happy to begin with, and even at that he only lasted about 30 minutes before beginning to scream like he never screams and I couldn't console him until he fell asleep in the car! Even later that night, he screamed for a whole hour while Jon was watching him as I did another friend's hair . . . bad day. He really never does that! Anyway, I can't believe what cute pictures Anna got even with Neal having a hard time. I went ahead and put some in the slideshow that she did in different colors and some of Neal's struggling faces . . . I think they are all cute! Note to my sisters (and also my brother Ben who shares my plight), please appreciate the black and white one of Neal holding my finger . . . I humbly put that one in instead of the one in color (which looked better) because it makes my hand look especially like the hand of a very old person . . . and let's be honest, that's just capturing real life . . . but I thought you guys would get a good laugh! So, here's to Neal at 2 months. We are going to try again another day and hopefully he will be happier! I'll report height and weight stats after his 10 week doctor's appointment on Thursday. I dare everyone to make a guess on what the weight will be! I guess . . . 21 lbs.

6 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

Super cute pictures! Isn't Anna the best?? I am sure going to miss having her around for Ike's 1yr! If Neal is 21lbs he has successfully passed up Isaac too :)

Rebekah said...

I LOL-ed about your humble picture...so funny! These pictures turned out PERFECT... i can't even tell that it was a bad day for him...i love the one of you two looking at each other...and you captured his hair color real well. Love you!

Kristina said...

He is so darn cute, I just want to reach in and pick him up! I'm gonna go light on my guess....19.5 lbs....what Austin was at his 12 month appointment. =)

Jesse Edwards said...

I love that black and white picture. It's beautiful.

By the way, I was thinking about my wedding and I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all you did for me that day. You are such an amazing friend and person and I'm glad I know you.

Davis Party of 5 said...

He is soo cute!He looks a lot like your dad in those pictures!! really u think 21 lbs!! Cooper is going to be 3 in Jan. and weighs in at a whole 28lbs!! I love that Neal is growing up so big... he is perfect!!

Shelley said...

What a cutie! I love how he still has his red hair. The pictures are all so adorable . . . I couldn't pick a favorite!