Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby Neal

Huh?
How many fingers can I fit in my mouth? Might as well just go for the whole fist!
So sad! At least he had his daddy who felt the same way to commiserate with . . .
Yes? Classic Neal . . .
Neal as his normal self when he's not awake an hour past nap time!

10 comments:

Loralee said...

I love that roll right between the wrist and the elbow... it's my absolute favorite!

Kristina said...

Cutie, cute, cute. I just love him! The mommy ones are so cute, too! I took Savanna to get her pictures taken the other day, and we had to wait about 40 minutes to get in and by the time we did, all she wanted to do was suck on her hands and go to sleep! So we didn't get any. =( Better luck next time I guess. Miss you guys!

Meghan said...

You have such a beautiful boy! I love that hair and those dark eyes! He looks like such a sweet baby even with the grimace...he's so darling!

Katie Sterling said...

how cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. His hands are so chubby and cute..just like his dads (jk)

Rebekah said...

I absolutely love that last pic of him....are you making any pictures up for the family?? If you do I request that one, or the one in the post below, the first pic of you two looking at each other...Im so happy for you! Love you!
~Rebekah

Brittany said...

okay liz, i promise i'm not your stalker... look at that BABY!! what a gorgeous kid with gorgeous eyes! and he's killin me with those facial expressions! how wonderful

jodie said...

What a cute little boy! He's getting so big! And yes, you totally need to do the 101 list. It's very theraputic.:)

Jesse Edwards said...

oh he is so cute!!! Love these pics!

Chelsea said...

Cute cute posts! Your family pics are adorable! Neal is getting so big. He has already changed so much. What a sweety!

Tyler and Rachael said...

super cute pictures--all of them!!