Tuesday, September 9, 2008
"Neal really likes ducks": The Story
I was sitting with Neal as I often do, singing to him and talking to him, and I decided to make some animal noises. I was not even trying to get him to smile - I was simply trying to entertain him. So I start, and when I quacked, he started laughing. So I did it again. He was losing it every time I quacked! He has never laughed like that before! So I got my phone to take a video to send to Jonathan who was at the hospital, but I wanted him to see this! So the very pixalated video is the first one I took - he laughed even harder before I busted out the camera. Even when I replayed the video on my phone before I sent it to Jon, he would laugh just hearing it! So then I realized, I have got to get a real video of this. So I got the camera and that was the better quality video. He hasn't laughed like that since, which is too bad, because it was seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen! A glimpse into the future I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment