Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Family Pictures

Jonathan was kind enough to do these last several posts, so I figured now I'd do a little explaining. So we went to a park Labor Day morning and my friend Anna who took the first pictures of Neal came to take our first real family pictures and more of Neal. She did such an amazing job, of course . . . she has too little boys of her own, so she was so great with Neal! So we did family pictures first to get them out of the way, and then I figured we would just take more pictures of Neal until he was spent. Unfortunately, he had already been awake for an hour by the time we got to the park, and he usually is only awake for an hour and a half before he goes down again. So needless to say, by the time we got family pictures done, he would not sit and have his picture taken! So I held him for a bunch and tried to stay out of the way and then Jon took him for some, and Neal decided that he loved when Daddy threw him up in the air. That's how we got so many of him smiling with Jon! Anyway, I'll post the ones of me and Neal and just Neal soon. Thanks Anna, you're amazing!

No comments: