Lis and Jon...the pictures (and video on "quack, quack!) you post on your blog are absolutely awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with all of us your amazing son and the joy within your family...you are such a wonderful family and we can feel your love and joy. You're always in my prayers. Dad/David
7 comments:
Lis and Jon...the pictures (and video on "quack, quack!) you post on your blog are absolutely awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with all of us your amazing son and the joy within your family...you are such a wonderful family and we can feel your love and joy. You're always in my prayers. Dad/David
SUCH cute pictures! Who is taking these cute pictures for you guys?
Those are the cutest father son pictures!! How do you take pictures so that the background is fuzzy like that? Did Anna take these ones too?
The pictures of you and baby Neal
are the cutest! Can we get a
copy. Do you have any with Liz?
Cutest pictures! Do I have the cutest brother and nephew or what! I want to see your other ones too....
Jon, you look hot!
Such precious pictures! I love that you took those. I love the white polos! So handsome!
love you! rebekah
Post a Comment