Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Neal Rolls Over!

I wanted to post the video I where I caught Neal rolling over for the first time (I totally saw it coming), but it won't let me load it after several tries. It first happened on Saturday night, and he hasn't stopped! I couldn't even get him to stay flat on his back for a second for this video of his new skills, so he starts out here on his side. Poor little guy wakes himself up a couple of times a night because when he rolls over, his head pops up and wakes him up, and he's just so tired. He is just the sweetest little baby. I am loving this time with him! Neal and I are off to Florida today to visit my friend Tarah for a week, and I won't have the internet, so I thought I had better get this up this morning! Neal woke up at 5 this morning, which even though I'm tired, I really love, because then we get some time with Jonathan before he leaves for the hospital, which is usually around 5:30. So we hung out with him this morning, and I wanted to take some pictures since they were going to be apart for a week. Does Neal look happy or what? He's smiling so big that he's giving himself a double chin! Jon took this of Neal sleeping the other day. When he's not in his swaddle blanket, he loves to sprawl! Sometimes when I do a mini photoshoot with Neal, he just totally hams it up for the camera. It was one of those days when I took this! And finally, my little model-angel.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

He is a really handsome baby boy. Rolling over is very exciting... so is walking and talking. I know you've seen enough little kids do it already, but it's different with you own! He looks so happy and healthy. Good work! Have a fun trip.

Kristina said...

What a handsome little stud. We miss you guys- have fun in Florida! How's school goin Jon? Let's skype!

Shelley said...

what a cute and happy little boy! i wish we could see him in real life more often. have fun in florida!

Rebekah said...

I can't believe how much he has grown up...he has the cutest smile and he is so good at it. I love how you dress him too...I can't wait to see him in November! Love you!
~Rebekah

Brianne & Jarod said...

Oh man he just gets cuter! I love the "model-angel" picture of him. Sure hope that you have a BLAST with Tarah!

Jeff and Laura said...

Liz....Neal is so cute! It is so exciting to see them roll over! What a cute family you have!

Jessica Gillespie said...

Lizzy-Bay! Cute video of your little sweetie! He sure is a handsome little man. Hope Florida is awesome! Love you!

Rachel Oswald said...

I can't believe he is rolling over already - what a little genius baby! His model picture is so adorable.

Sarah said...

Good job Neal!! Have fun in Florida!
Tell Tarah she really needs to start a blog, we miss seeing Natalie!