Yesterday Jon didn't have to go into the hospital since it was Labor Day, so when Neal woke up at 6, I fed him and changed him and handed him off, in his diaper, to Jon while I slept for another hour and a half (which was awesome by the way!). I told Jon I had left some clothes on the changing table to put Neal in. When I woke up, I went to check on Neal who was now taking a nap, and this is what I found:
I have heard Jon before when he was dressing Neal in a onesie and pants be bugged that he had put the pants on first, and so he had to take them off and start over. When Jon found me laughing my head off and taking Neal's picture, I asked him if he had accidentally put the pants on first. Sure enough!
8 comments:
That is hilarious! Way to go Jon! I want to know how you get a onesie over those legs AND a pair of pants!?! =)
So I haven't checked blogs in forever...and boy have I missed a lot. First off, that is so funny how Jon dressed neal...such a guy mistake it makes me laugh! and that is so sad that neal had to be in so much pain with his little shots...but he looks so cute in all of these pictures...I love you! rebekah
you two are amazing parents...it gets me all teary eyed reading your blog and seeing how in love you are with neal....love it...
sending you all lots of love...
the ross fam.
That is so funny! Dressing babies can get tricky! Is neal smiling in his sleep? What a stinkin cutie!
That's hilarious... and look at your cute family! I love it. You look awesome Liz!
That's the funniest thing I've seen in a while!
that picture made me laugh so hard! so funny!
pretty cute and definitely funny! i read it and then called tyler into read it---so funny.
Post a Comment