Alright, all you impatient people who seem to think it's so easy to name a child, here's your chance. Now that you've seen him, what do you think he looks like?
Moose would fit him. Go with moose. Ok that was Kip's name. Let's see...Titan, Kade...I like Nathan too and he kind of looks like a Nathan...hmm...i'll keep thinking
I love that last picture on your previous post . . . that's the one I am going off of for names: Nate, Landon, or Christian (although he kind of looks like my Parker without the hair!)
Jon, this is Adam Laughton. I thought you might want to look at this before picking a name. http://whatmormonslike.blogspot.com/2008/04/mormons-like-mormon-names_17.html
Adam, Philip, Carl, Joseph, Jackson, Jason. Something nice and strong and All-American. Something that will sound good when spoken on ESPN and look good on a jersey since I'm pretty sure he'll be playing professional sports.
I'm guessing with his sizes he is going to be a linebacker and thus, will need a good solid name like Brock and then he will be nick-named the rock. Awe yes, I can see it now... Brock "The Rock" Dewey...
23 comments:
Benjamin! You know, little Ben Dewey. Too big to be Neil:)
i like Christian, or Bauer... or Douglas??? :)
or Nash, or Braun, or Brigham
or Edmund
I like Benjamin, too. And Brigham. I also like Christian, Dylan, Gavin, Nathan, Tyson... just a few to think about. =) It is hard, huh!
Only one name for a kid that size- Hoss, like on Bonanza!
names are so hard!! he looks like he could be a jake to me, maybe jacob, but jake for short. good luck with names!!
Moose would fit him. Go with moose. Ok that was Kip's name. Let's see...Titan, Kade...I like Nathan too and he kind of looks like a Nathan...hmm...i'll keep thinking
He looks like a Tilden to me. Or maybe a Chase or Chad or something with a C (Calvin, Collin).
Beuford. Definitely Beuford.
I love that last picture on your previous post . . . that's the one I am going off of for names:
Nate, Landon, or Christian (although he kind of looks like my Parker without the hair!)
something w/a "k" sounds like starting w/a C or K...
I actually thought Jonah. But that's just me.
Names are so hard. But just going off what I saw above . . . I like the name Nathan.
How about Duke? =)
Aiden, Caden, Brandon, Bryce . . . Benjamin???
Jon, this is Adam Laughton. I thought you might want to look at this before picking a name. http://whatmormonslike.blogspot.com/2008/04/mormons-like-mormon-names_17.html
You are now on notice.
I think he looks like Jonathan Jr. :) Good luck! He sure is a cutie!
Adam, Philip, Carl, Joseph, Jackson, Jason. Something nice and strong and All-American. Something that will sound good when spoken on ESPN and look good on a jersey since I'm pretty sure he'll be playing professional sports.
I'm guessing with his sizes he is going to be a linebacker and thus, will need a good solid name like Brock and then he will be nick-named the rock. Awe yes, I can see it now... Brock "The Rock" Dewey...
Hey, hope I'm not to late to weigh in (ha ha), but I had some real inspiration overnight on these names:
BAM-BAM (As in the Flintstones. Also has a Sudanese flair with the repeated name)
TRUCK (As in, heck, this kid isn't just the axel, he's the whole dang truck!!)
DIESEL (no explanantion needed)
Or you could take the Scandinavian route with:
THOR
BERG (means mountain)
Or how about the Polynesian theme:
WHATATUBALARD (translated, it means "He who has the mass of two)
Or, we could go the sports route with
PEYTON SHAQUILLE
Hope these ideas help.
Cougar! You can call him Coug for short...
(Shelley hates it when I make these kind of name suggestions but the kids love it!)
Better make up your minds, since they won't let you leave with the kid if you don't give him a name first.
Post a Comment