A few more pictures from a shamelessly proud father.
American Idol, here I come!!!
Toe-nails that could kill a man.
Liz's request for her first dinner following delivery: plain baked potatoe. No butter. No salt. Nothing.
Mother and son's first night together. (Well, sort of.)
Our little boy!
keep posting these pictures! I still am waiting for the name so i know hoe to refer to the little bug.... i hate to say this, but he definitely has Liz's feet:)
Yeah Liz! That is a beautiful baby. I saw your comments on Kat's blog so I had to jump on over. You must be so proud. You look fantastic as well. Congratulations!!!!!
6 comments:
keep posting these pictures! I still am waiting for the name so i know hoe to refer to the little bug.... i hate to say this, but he definitely has Liz's feet:)
Yeah Liz! That is a beautiful baby. I saw your comments on Kat's blog so I had to jump on over. You must be so proud. You look fantastic as well. Congratulations!!!!!
awww! He is so precious! My heart is so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear the name!
Sarah
He is so cute, you guys! Thanks for all the pictures! We can't get enough of him. I love that last one... he is precious.
Liz, you look amazing! And your baby is so beautifully handsome.
Liz - you look fantastic!
Post a Comment