Hi Lizzy, Its Malary Ross, remember me? I sure hope so. Congratulations on the precious baby, he is so cute! I was just looking through a bunch of pictures and i found some of you with max and mitch....it made me think of you and your adorable baby. Anyways.... your family is sooooo adorable! Malary
What a precious little man cub! I love his hair and wish that I could come and hold him! Hope things are going well...I am looking forward to seeing more pictures! (hint..hint)
p.s. I am going Private with my blog. E-mail me at brianne.stewart@gmail.com if you would like an invitation!
10 comments:
Wow - amazing pic . . . captures all the innocence, beauty, preciousness, spirit, etc of a newborn babe . . . what a miracle!
Congratulations guys!
--Jessica
He's pretty cute! I love the red hair. Congratulations Liz!!!
LOVE all the pics! keep em coming!
Hi Lizzy,
Its Malary Ross, remember me? I sure hope so. Congratulations on the precious baby, he is so cute! I was just looking through a bunch of pictures and i found some of you with max and mitch....it made me think of you and your adorable baby. Anyways.... your family is sooooo adorable!
Malary
What a cute picture! I can't wait to see him next week!
Uh oh, Jon.... I think it's been 24 hours again.......
What a precious little man cub! I love his hair and wish that I could come and hold him! Hope things are going well...I am looking forward to seeing more pictures! (hint..hint)
p.s. I am going Private with my blog. E-mail me at brianne.stewart@gmail.com if you would like an invitation!
CONGRATS! He is beautiful! Love the hair, love the name, love the chubbiness! Way to go Liz, you are amazing!
Love you guys!
Chelsea
Adorable! What does he look like today? i think i need to see some more pics of my nephew! Forget studying for your important test= )
Post a Comment