Here we are at 4:30 on Sunday morning, certain that our baby will be born within a matter of a few hours.
Here's Liz, who seems to be thinking "boy, this labor think is a piece of cake!"
Take two. 5:30 pm on Sunday.
Third time's the charm! 11:00 pm on Sunday.
Finally in labor and delivery (following our little scare with the baby's heart beat).
3 comments:
That is crazy! I really can't believe you guys had to do that. It is really cool that you took pictures every time. Who knew you'd have three! That will make a great story,(someday,) and a great scrapbook page! =)
I agree - great pictures! Oh Lizzy I am so happy you are done with all that and you have your little miracle to hold now!! By the way, I found out from mom what time your "little scare" happened and realized that that was exactly the time I woke up during the night and said a prayer for you! Then Parker woke me up about a half hour later and I said another prayer. Then, Scotty and I prayed for you before he left for work - 10:40am your time . . . right before you had the baby!! Don't ever doubt that the Lord knows you and is watching over you! I love you and am SOOOOO happy for you!
Hey, who closed the poll for voting on names??? I didn't even get to vote. Also, what a slam to show "Neal" on the ballot with NO votes. Either let me vote, or take the name off!!!
By the way, he really IS a handsome little, (No, big) boy!! Congratulations!!!!!
Grandpa Neal
Post a Comment