I just wanted to let everyone know that we don't have any news . . . We are going to the doctor today and hopefully I've made some progress, but I am officially overdue. Jon has his last 2 weeks of school he's pushing through, and I am working on various sewing and picture and house projects, but we can hardly concentrate on anything because we are so excited!
We will be posting pictures very soon after he finally comes, especially because we have no family here and we want everyone to share in our joy :)
7 comments:
Oh I cannot WAIT for you to have your son!!! It is the most amazing experience to meet your own child. You are blessed!
I am glad for the update! I've been checking your blog like every day to see if your little guy had come yet! I can't wait to see pictures as soon as he is here! Good Luck and you are in our prayers! Love ya!
Sarah
We can't wait to see him! Don't let Jon make you do TOO many jumping jacks. I'm sure he is freaking out.... =)
im so glad you posted this because ive just been waiting for the go- ahead to come down and see your little family! love you! Rebekah
liz, you're in my thoughts and prayers tonight! i can't wait to see baby "christian".
I can't wait for you to have your baby! We are so anxious to see him!
Apparently not, Kat. You misspelled my name! (That's OK. My dad does it too!)
Post a Comment