Just wanted to let everyone know that Liz is in labor right now! We went into the hospital this morning but they sent us home for now. So we're just waiting. Hopefully he'll come today. What a great Father's Day gift!
Can I just say that being sent home from the hospital stinks!! But hopefully you'll be back in soon! That would be a cool Father's Day present! Good luck you guys!! :)
Yea! Bring on the cousins! =) Good luck you guys. I'm sure you won't read this until he's already here, but I hope everything goes great!!! We can't wait to see him!
congrats you guys! The kids keep asking if it's happened yet! We will keep checking! You will do great! Sending you lots of love.... The Ross Family in Idaho
7 comments:
Can I just say that being sent home from the hospital stinks!! But hopefully you'll be back in soon! That would be a cool Father's Day present! Good luck you guys!! :)
Yea! Bring on the cousins! =) Good luck you guys. I'm sure you won't read this until he's already here, but I hope everything goes great!!! We can't wait to see him!
why is this taking so long? i'm not even the one about to have a baby and this is driving me crazy! I hope you have your baby soon.
congrats you guys! The kids keep asking if it's happened yet! We will keep checking! You will do great! Sending you lots of love....
The Ross Family in Idaho
UPDATE WE NEED AN UPDATE!!!
I can't wait!!!! I love the calm voicemail you left me earlier! im so excited to come see you!
love, rebekah
jon...happy fathers day... by the way...
Post a Comment