Since all heck broke loose last time I went 24 hours without posting any new pictures, here are some we've taken over the last few days.
Yes, it's poop.
Smiling?
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mom! That last pic of you with Neal reminds me of when we had you here with Parker (on the floor in the sleeping bag!!) What a sweet time it was! (Liz, pass this on to Mom - she really needs to get a blog too!)
CUTE pictures! He actually looks small snuggled up with you, Jon! Cool bed roll thing...does he like that? And i LOVE the Rowdy blanket! So cute! I want one. =)
5 comments:
Mom! That last pic of you with Neal reminds me of when we had you here with Parker (on the floor in the sleeping bag!!) What a sweet time it was! (Liz, pass this on to Mom - she really needs to get a blog too!)
CUTE pictures! He actually looks small snuggled up with you, Jon! Cool bed roll thing...does he like that? And i LOVE the Rowdy blanket! So cute! I want one. =)
such adorable pictures...especially that poopy one! I miss you all so bad already....I can't wait for the 5th of July! Love you!
Rebekah
He's just beautiful liz!
Post a Comment